KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Further, police said that "threatening thoughts were recorded by Giles and directed toward" Gavin Free on the suspect's cellphone, with messages such as, "I want Gavin Free to die alone, with no children".

According to newly released New Mexico court documents, it all started on January 26, when Meg and Gav were awakened at around 3:40 a.m.by the sounds of a gunshot and glass breaking. Giles died at the scene, and although the Albuquerque search warrant says his injury may have been self-inflicted, an official ruling has not been made.

An armed man drove 11 hours to break into the home of two YouTube personalities, forcing them to hide in a closet until police arrived and shot the home invader dead.

Christopher Eric Giles allegedly broke into the YouTube stars' home in an attempt to murder the boyfriend, police said. Austin authorities indicated that "it was apparent that Giles' sole intent was to cause harm to someone who resides there".

Meg also thanks the Austin Police "for their quick response" and "ongoing support during this hard time". Free and another YouTuber run the channel The Slow Mo Guys, which has more than 10 million followers.

Giles reportedly fired gunshots inside and outside of the house, causing police to return fire.

The officers found Giles backing out of the driveway in his Lincoln sedan with a New Mexico license plate and ordered him to stop.

It was reported that Giles had "developed a fondness" for Ms Turney, but disliked her boyfriend Mr Free. Instead, police say they heard a single shot coming from the vehicle.

Police searched Giles' phone, where they found multiple notes in which he talks about Turney and Free by name.

Turney and Free amassed internet fame through their YouTube videos. They said security footage shows him searching the home for the residents, a gun in his hand.

A search of Giles's home led to further evidence of his lonely, isolated existence, most of which was spent playing video-games and watching YouTube videos related to the same.

The couple addressed the incident on Twitter Tuesday. I want to give a huge thanks to @Austin_Police for the awesome response time. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support and concern regarding the recent incident. "It's been a rough time for Meg and myself the last few weeks but we are doing ok".