KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Due to the problem with Google's ad placing policy, numerous well-known brands have pulled their ads.

Google launched a review of the problem on Friday last week, apologized on Monday and said yesterday it had revamped its policies to give advertisers more control.

It said it was aiming to block any content that attacked people based on their race, religion, sexual orientation or gender.

"We'll also tighten safeguards to ensure that ads show up only against legitimate creators in our YouTube Partner Program - as opposed to those who impersonate other channels or violate our community guidelines".

The company also noted that it would make a hiring push and try to advance its technology to keep the issue at bay.

In response to this pull out, Ronan Harris, managing director of Google UK said in a blog post, "We recognise the need to have strict policies that define where Google ads should appear".

Google quickly responded the complaints from major companies in UK, because Britain is still its largest market after the United States.

"Today we call on all Vietnamese firms that are advertising not to abet them to take advertising money from firms to use against the Vietnamese government", Tuan told companies at a meeting in Hanoi.

He also added that Google was going to improve its efforts to remove "bad content" - albeit in the context of 400 hours of content being uploaded, on average, to YouTube every minute.

Google stresses that it remains committed to working with advertisers to address the issue of ads appearing against controversial content. After the Wall Street Journal made inquiries, Google pulled ads off of the videos but left the content up. "We will make changes to our policies and brand controls for advertisers".

Matt Brittin's appearance at a London advertising conference could not have been better timed - for the watching journalists at least.

Talking about the same, Google's Chief business officer Philipp Schindler says that the platform is constantly evolving and sometimes they don't get everything right.

The move follows complaints by United Kingdom advertisers, including Marks and Spencer, McDonald's, L'Oreal, Audi, the BBC, and the Guardian, who all pulled their ads from Google in the UK.

Schindler writes the tools will be available in the "coming days and months".

A significant increase in the capacity of staff personnel at Google (or YouTube) will enable the company to fast-track the development of new tools.

The boss of FTSE 100 advertising firm WPP, Sir Martin Sorrell, raised the prospect of compensation for advertisers in an interview with Sky News on Monday. "But now we're facing fake news and inappropriate content and that clashes with business models like Google's which are built on selling advertising".


COMMENTS